- The Master Innholders announces line-up for 2014 conference
- Proud Mo-ment for staff at the Cavendish Hotel
- Wales's best hotelier supports supply chain skills campaign
- Two hundred trees planted to take Chateau Impney Hotel back to its roots
- Luxury Hotels Group Launches Private Label with Pegasus Solutions
Hospitality industry invited to Highgrove
- Created on 13 April 2012
- Written by Naida Ally
The day will commence with a champagne reception and three-course meal at the award-winning Calcot Manor.
“The event is back by popular demand and last year we raised just over £10,000, so we’re delighted to offer the hospitality industry another chance to attend.
"It’s a wonderful day out and great timing with the Diamond Jubilee this year,” said Penny Moore, chief executive of Hospitality Action.
The tour of the innovative and inspiring organic garden will allow guests to enjoy the National Collection of Hostas as well as displays of cosmos, salvias and Nicotiana.
Prior to the tour, guests will enjoy a champagne reception, followed by a three-course lunch at the coveted 4-star Calcot Manor featuring locally-sourced ingredients from Duchy Home Farm in Tetbury.
Guests will also have the chance to purchase a wide variety of specially selected products at the Highgrove shop, before rounding off the day with tea and cake back at Calcot Manor.