- The Master Innholders announces line-up for 2014 conference
- Proud Mo-ment for staff at the Cavendish Hotel
- Wales's best hotelier supports supply chain skills campaign
- Two hundred trees planted to take Chateau Impney Hotel back to its roots
- Luxury Hotels Group Launches Private Label with Pegasus Solutions
Hotel raises funds with celebrity charity dance
- Created on 29 May 2012
- Written by Naida Ally
On the day, the hotel welcomed Strictly Come Dancing star Matthew Cutler, dance professional Enrico Stey and dance instructor Chloe Redmond who put members of the public through their paces with a thrilling day of dance. Together with celebrity guests, staff and members of the public, the Trafalgar team clocked up over 600 kilometres during the day with classes in Latin zumba, Egyptian belly dancing, Cuban cha cha and American jive.
Celebrity guests on the day included British soul singer/songwriter Beverley Knight MBE, three times Olympian, European and Commonwealth Champion Dalton Grant, Mobo award-winning DJ and radio presenter Steve Sutherland, Brit Award winning soul and R&B singer Lemar and Lee McQueen, British entrepreneur and winner of series four of The Apprentice.
The team at the Trafalgar raised £600 for Cancer Research UK and Hilton in the Community Foundation.