- The Master Innholders announces line-up for 2014 conference
- Proud Mo-ment for staff at the Cavendish Hotel
- Wales's best hotelier supports supply chain skills campaign
- Two hundred trees planted to take Chateau Impney Hotel back to its roots
- Luxury Hotels Group Launches Private Label with Pegasus Solutions
Institute of Hospitality to host an evening with Sir David Michels FIH
- Created on 13 August 2012
- Written by Callum Gildart
Sir David, who was knighted for services to the hotel and catering industry in 2006, will use the evening to give an insight and discuss new business strategies employed within the hospitality industry.
Following the conversation will be a buffet supper and a chance for guests to network with their industry peers. The event will be held at the Sofitel Hotel, Gatwick Airport North Terminal.
For more information visit www.instituteofhospitality.org