- The Master Innholders announces line-up for 2014 conference
- Proud Mo-ment for staff at the Cavendish Hotel
- Wales's best hotelier supports supply chain skills campaign
- Two hundred trees planted to take Chateau Impney Hotel back to its roots
- Luxury Hotels Group Launches Private Label with Pegasus Solutions
Apex City of London to offer hourly rates on corporate facilities
- Created on 23 March 2012
- Written by Michael Northcott
Apex City of London Hotel is now offering corporate guests flexible pricing by hiring out its Geneva Suite meeting space by the hour.
The conference room at the hotel will now be available from £80 per hour including equipment hire, following extensive feedback from its guests calling for a change in the traditional event hire structure.
Set in London’s business and financial district, Apex City of London Hotel specialises in bespoke boardroom facility provision. The Geneva Suite is large enough to accommodate 18 delegates and is available for hire immediately.
According to a statement, in an effort to “acknowledge loyalty amongst its customers”, Apex Hotels has also unveiled a new meetings and events loyalty programme designed to reward guests who book either an overnight stay or a meeting at any one of its eight hotels.
When a customer books a meeting or event they will earn points to redeem against 2000+ online rewards. Every £2 spent on a meeting or event will earn one point which can then be redeemed for prizes including event tickets, DVD players and other electrical equipment.