A selection of UK hotels have been awarded “top accolades” at an annual awards ceremony hosted by RBH.
According to RBH, Holiday Inn Express Middlesbrough was the “big winner” on the night, picking up the ‘Market Share’ and ‘Operational Excellence’ awards based on “consistent growth within a difficult market, outstanding guest feedback and a commitment to constant improvement”.
John Stuart, COO at RBH, said: “Each and every year, our awards ceremony proves to be the perfect platform to celebrate the performance and input of individuals and teams across the business.
“We are lucky to have an exceptionally talented team across the board who strive to give guests a first class experience day in, day out – and who focus on ensuring the best possible returns for hotel owners. It goes without saying that selecting the winners for each category is never a simple task, and I’d like to congratulate all of our award winners for 2019.
He added: “This year is looking to be a busy one for RBH, with an unprecedented number of hotel openings and new names joining our growing portfolio, so I’m already looking forward to seeing what next year’s event brings.”
The full list of winners is as follows:
- Market Share Award: Holiday Inn Express Middlesbrough
- Rising Star Award: Elena Monserrate, Holiday Inn London – Camden Lock
- Exceptional Service Award: Holiday Inn Express Leicester
- Transformation and Innovation Award: Holiday Inn Manchester West
- Employee of the Year: 40 employees recognised
- Engagement Award: Aloft Liverpool
- Operational Excellence Award: Holiday Inn Express Middlesbrough
- General Manager of the Year: Tracey O’Garra, Holiday Inn Express London Southwark
- Hotel of the Year: Holiday Inn Express London – Epsom Downs