Marriott International, the world’s favourite travel company, has launched Fairfield by Marriott in Europe. A proven performer, Fairfield is the second largest Marriott International brand based on number of hotels, and is growing rapidly. With a distribution of more than 1,100 open hotels globally, and over 400 in the pipeline, Fairfield is a recognised and trusted brand by guests around the world. The prototype has been designed to deliver speed to market and operational efficiencies, and its innovative model enables owners to adapt to site requirements and local market needs.
Speaking about the launch, Satya Anand, Marriott International President for Europe, Middle East & Africa says “Fairfield represents an opportunity to develop an upper-midscale hotel powered by Marriott International’s top revenue generating and operational engines. Fairfield hotels are financially competitive to build and operate, delivering consistent quality for our guests and proven value for our owners.”
Fairfield by Marriott – Welcome to the beauty of simplicity
In the early 1950s, John Willard and Alice Marriott discovered the beauty, peace and tranquility of Fairfield; a country retreat that offered the family a pure, simple way of life. Its beautiful setting and restorative nature, combined with family hospitality, made it the perfect place for guests to connect and relax. The feelings of pure joy and natural ease experienced there inspired the Marriott family to create Fairfield in 1987, a hotel built on the principles of warmth, family, comfort and simplicity. Today, the traditions established at the family’s country retreat are reflected in Fairfield by Marriott’s warm and friendly service and the Fairfield Guarantee, ensuring every guest receives a simple, seamless and stress-free experience every time they stay.
Modern Calm Design Philosophy
The Fairfield prototype has been thoughtfully designed and carefully considered for the European market, to deliver a product that is easily constructed, forward-thinking, and adaptable. The Fairfield design style is simple, timeless, and contemporary. It brings together an effortlessly relaxed and efficient hotel design which takes cues from its heritage and nature, fused with a modern and calm North European aesthetic.
Fairfield warmly welcomes guests with friendly service and comfortable spaces – giving them the flexibility to work, relax, and maintain their balance while on the road.
- A signature welcome wall creates a calm and inviting first impression, and social pods provide a warm arrival experience.
- The Social Market food & beverage concept offers a selection of cold & ambient food retail, with hot à la carte items in selected hotels.
- A complimentary healthy breakfast provides a nutritious start to the day.
- The spacious lobby provides a transitional space from morning to night, and comfortable seating offers a calm space to socialise in the evening.
- A well-equipped gym in select hotels allows guests to maintain their fitness routine.
- Guests have access to an ironing room with two ironing stations and steamer.
- The Market is a 24/7 retail outlet empowering guests’ choice while serving as an auxiliary revenue stream.
Get in touch with our Development Team
Click here to learn more about this exciting opportunity.