The Fishers Hotel in Pitlochry, Perthshire, has lost several top floor rooms after a fire broke out at the property on New Year\u2019s Day.\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\nSome 200 guests were evacuated from the building after an alarm was raised just after 6am, with the blaze extensively damaging several top floor bedrooms. Other parts of the hotel, including the ballroom, were also damaged according to local paper The Courier.\r\n\r\nAn investigation lead by Police Scotland and Scotland Fire and Rescue Service is now underway to find the cause of the fire, with The Courier reporting that a lit firework from a Hogmanay display may have sparked the blaze.\r\n\r\nA total of 14 fire appliances and more than 50 firefighters attended the scene, fighting the blaze which is believed to have sparked in the roof space of the building.\r\n\r\nA statement from the hotel on Facebook said: \u201cAll guests and staff are safe. A huge thank you to all our guests for your patience today and a well done to all Fisher's staff for getting everyone out safely.\r\n\r\n\u201cAlso must thank all areas of the emergency services, Red Cross, Volunteers, Housing, Scotland's hotel, Atholl Palace, Pitlochry Hydro for your assistance. Great sense of community even in hard times. Thank you we are glad everyone is safe.\u201d\r\n\r\nThe hotel confirmed on the social media site that it expects to reopen on Monday, 9 January.