A Spanish man has been found dead and another is fighting for his life after a suspected carbon monoxide leak at a four-star hotel in Kensington, London. \r\n\r\nAccording to reports Marcos Cervera, 34, was found dead in his room at the Mayflower Hotel on Monday, while his friend Esteban Garcia, 37, who was staying in the same room, was rushed to Chelsea and Westminster Hospital where he remains in a critical condition. \u00a0\r\n\r\nA Metropolitan Police Service spokesperson told The Independent: \u201cPolice were called at 13:48hrs on Monday, 5 March to a hotel in Trebovir Road, Kensington following reports of a male found deceased and another person taken ill.\r\n\r\n\u201cOfficers attended with London Ambulance Service and London Fire Brigade colleagues also in attendance. A male was pronounced dead at the scene. At this early stage, the death is being treated as unexplained.\r\n\r\n\u201cAnother male in his 30s has been taken to hospital where he remains in critical condition.An investigation is being undertaken by Kensington & Chelsea CID in conjunction with the Environmental Health department.\u201d\r\n\r\nThe spokesman added that initial tests at the boutique hotel indicated a high reading of carbon monoxide, though the investigation has not yet concluded. \r\n\r\nReportedly two police officers who were called to the hotel were also admitted to hospital after reporting feeling dizzy and sick. \r\n\r\nAll other guests were evacuated and moved to a nearby hotel after being screened by the London Ambulance Service.