The event will explore tourism and hospitality sector challenges that have been created by the recent Covid-19 outbreak, and how they can be overcome.
The event will focus on:
- How can businesses support and offer guidance to staff with confirmed or suspected COVID-19? Issues around laying staff off, unpaid leave, self-isolation etc.
- Implications for tourism businesses if someone (staff or guest) in a front of house service area e.g. bars, restaurants, housekeeping, is diagnosed with COVID-19
- Basic Housekeeping – shortage of supplies and advice on sanitising and cleaning.
- Cashflow and Business Continuity – what help is available from Government and Banks?
- What help is available from VisitBritain and Marketing Manchester/The Growth Company.
The webinar will take place between 2:30pm – 3:15pm on 23 March.
Those interested in participating can register here.