The group which temporarily closed its doors following government advice earlier this year due to the Covid-19 pandemic released a statement on its company’s website which said the health, safety and security of its guests and employees is its “highest priority”.
It said: “We are very excited to open up our hotels from Saturday July 4, 2020. Bookings are now being taken online and via our reservations line.
“Please note: all Covid-19 policies are based on current UK government guidelines and are being constantly reviewed based on the latest advice. With that in mind, some of the information you receive at the time of booking may be out of date by the time you stay at the hotel.”
A 16-step plan has also been put in place for health and safety across six hotels.
The group revealed new cleaning and disinfection procedures, including the use of ozone generating machines and increased attention to cleaning in communal spaces have been put in place.
Also protective equipment, and updated training for team members are included in the new steps.