Boutique hotel company Malmaison Hotel du Vin has announced it will open a Hotel du Vin branded property in Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, next year.
- Record-breaking tourism figures for London London welcomed a record number of international tourists last year, according to new figures released by the Office for National Statistics (ONS) International Passenger Survey (IPS). ...
- People 1st welcomes reappointment of Nick Boles as Skills Minister Industry skills body People 1st has welcomed the reappointment of Conservative MP Nick Boles as Skills Minister, after prime minister David Cameron reinstated him in the role last Monday. ...
- Hotel du Vin to open in Stratford-upon-Avon Boutique hotel company Malmaison Hotel du Vin has announced it will open a Hotel du Vin branded property in Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, next year. ...
- Travelodge opens £5m Llandudno hotel Hotel chain Travelodge has opened its first hotel in Llandudno, Wales on the site of the former Clarence House hotel on Gloddaeth Street. ...
- 1 in 4 hotels ‘do not offer online booking’ Some 26% of operators in the hotel and bed and breakfast sector are still unable to take online bookings, according to new research from MHA, a chartered accountants and business...
- No posts where found
- Accor expands UK portfolio with two new hotels
- Travelodge to target ports for new hotel sites
- Green light for £126m dual hotel scheme in London’s Stratford City
- Two Cotswolds hotels on market for combined sum of £1.8m
- Farlam Hall Country House on the market for £1.8m
- Over half the world’s hotels are now branded
- Roomzzz Aparthotel confirm second Manchester site
- Work underway on new Southampton Harbour Hotel
Hotel chain Travelodge has opened its first hotel in Llandudno, Wales on the site of the former Clarence House hotel on Gloddaeth Street.
Some 26% of operators in the hotel and bed and breakfast sector are still unable to take online bookings, according
September 2015 marks twenty years in business for commercial interior design consultants Newman Gauge who collectively boast more than 100
Travel site TripAdvisor has today announced its 2015 Certificate of Excellence award recipients, with tens of thousands of UK hospitality
French hotel group Accor has expanded its UK portfolio with the signing of two new hotels in Derby and Leeds
The winners of the VisitEngland Awards for Excellence 2015 were revealed at an annual ceremony, held on Monday, May 11,
I don’t know if it is very cool or rather scary, the imminent smart-watch fad. A few companies have been skirting around the edges of the pool trying to work
- Local government should re-think its tax on hotels
- From now on, you cannot afford to ignore technology
- What an odious little scheme at Blackpool’s Broadway Hotel
- Why the Cranleigh Boutique’s 100,000 likes are a small business sensation
- Boutiques are so popular even Hilton wants in on the act
- TripAdvisor: the scourge of the rotten hotel experience
- Why Travelodge did independents a favour at the Tory conference
- Selling your hotel in a £1m raffle? That’s bonkers
- The £30k salary boom and why zero-hours naysayers can pipe down
Travel has changed from being a seller’s market to a buyer’s market due to online price comparison and review websites, according to a new report from Deloitte.
- TripAdvisor introduces automatic prompt to collect guest reviews
- TripAdvisor launches Apple Watch app
- Accor to launch Apple Watch app
- Premier Inn introduces free Wi-Fi across entire portfolio
- Mobile technology boosts growth of Chinese visitors to UK
- Expedia launches two new real time products for hoteliers
- Expedia signs partnership agreement with Best Western
- Opinion: Making the most of marketing when it matters
- Expedia annual partner conference gets underway in Las Vegas